Friday 4 November 2011

email

Dear Hilary Okun,

My name is Nathan Winter I am currently studying at Longroad Sixth form College in Cambridge, England.
I am currently in my second year and study media. For my project this year we have to create a music video for an upcoming artist/band in England. The reason i am emailing you is because we (myself and my group members alex and james) have chosen to do one of "spoons" songs (dont you eva). I understand that you are head of publicity at ANTI-records and that you have a very important job to do. By sending this email to you i have probably taken up some of your precious time. I just wish to say that the guys in spoon have created a great song and i hope for them to see our final piece on youtube in a month or two and see what they think of it. Thankyou for your time.

yours sincerely
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 13R1-13 Music Video 2011. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz